Tuesday, May 8, 2012

goodbye ireland.

There once was a girl in Limerick who had the semester of a life-time and can't believe that it's now time to say goodbye to Ireland.

I can't believe that I have been in Limerick for four months already! Exams are done and I'm all packed up...

I leave for the States tomorrow morning and as excited as I am to see my family and friends at home there is so much I'm going to miss from my semester abroad.  I'm so lucky to have made the friends I have here...

Some will only be a state away...

me, Kristi, Steph, and Sydney

Steph, Sydney, Shauna, Ellie, me, and Lauren


Others will be halfway across the world...

me, Sebastian, Phillip, Syndey, and Paul

But no matter where my friends are I know that the relationships I have built in Limerick, Ireland will be lasting!

So I guess I just have to say it's been real Ireland and thanks for the memories...

Cliffs of Moher

Galway

Kilkenny Castle

Lahinch

Ring of Kerry

St. Paddy's day in Cork

Dublin

That's all from me for now. But who knows, maybe I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment